WHY CHOOSE US?
- All makes of leased vehicle serviced*
- Authorised VAT registered company*
- Knowledgeable and friendly team
- Savings of up to 50% versus the main dealer prices
- Manufacturer recommended parts and oils used
- Standard manufacturer’s warranty unaffected by our servicing
- Digital Service Book updated or service book stamped
- Courtesy Cars Available
- Collection and Delivery Service
- Customer waiting room with free refreshments and wifi
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Just give us a call on one of the above numbers or contact us online to find out if we can service your vehicle and save you money.
*Please note that this is subject to your lease agreement regarding servicing which will state where you can have your car serviced. This will either be an authorised VAT registered garage like us or a main dealer.
What about when your lease is ending
and it’s time to return your vehicle?
Good news! We have our own in-house Body Repair Centre which is PAS 125 registered. Lease companies require that their vehicles should be returned without any body damage & scratches, as well as no road wheel damage. If this is ignored, you may receive expensive off-lease charges to rectify the work.
We recommend contacting us a couple of weeks before you return your vehicle. As part of our customer care, we are happy to carry out inspections free of charge prior to your car being returned.
VEHICLES CATERED FOR
Ford, Vauxhall, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Citroen, Toyota, Audi, Volkswagen, Fiat, Seat, Smart, Mini, Honda, Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Mitsubishi and Suzuki.