MotorAid Car Care Plan together with some added benefits.
We have formulated this scheme to be as easy as possible for our
customers, without any complicated small print. You will have
complete control of your account with us. You can cancel at any
time and have your money debited back into your account if you
sell your vehicle… it’s as simple as that!
WANT TO SAVE MONEY & SPREAD
WE OFFER SERVICE PLANS FOR
- Mercedes Service Plan
- SMART Service Plan
- Audi Service Plan
- VW Service Plan
- BMW Service Plan
- Mini Service Plan
- Porsche Service Plan
- MOT test just £20 (usual price £45)
- Free collection and delivery
- Free courtesy cars
- Spread the cost throughout the year to make payment more manageable
- Plan covers servicing, maintenance and MOT’s, plus body repairs
HOW IT WORKS
- You set up a monthly payment (we suggest £25 as a guide). You can pay as much or as little as you like, you remain in complete control.
- Each payment is recorded on your account and accumulated. Then when you come in with your car(s) for a Service, MOT or repairs, the balance on your account will be used against the invoice.
- If the invoice amount exceeds your balance on account then you will be required to settle the difference at the time of invoice. If the invoice is less than your balance on account then this will remain in your account for future work or we can debit the remaining money back into your account.
- Now all there is to be done is set up the standing order to our account with your specified amount and the date you wish to pay on each month. Please use your customer account number as the payment reference.
- You will also receive a Care Plan card once activated.
MERCEDES, SMART, VW, AUDI, BMW & MINI CARE PLANS
Our care plans for your German car in Essex and London are flexible and help you with the yearly burden of car cost repair bills. They are different to main dealer service plans, because our care plans offer total flexibility and cover you for all eventualities.
With main dealer service plans they are restrictive, not only do they not include everything, but anything that is outside of the service plan is chargeable at their maximum service labour rate, and depending on where you are in Essex and London this can be over £200 per hour. Information on how they work can be found below.
HOW IT WORKS
When should I service my German car?
All makes and models should be serviced in accordance to manufacturer guidelines. Your car should advise when it is due for service.
However, don’t worry you can always call our Service Advisers on Basildon 01268 591558 or Hainault 020 8172 0192 to discuss our service and care plans and to decide when your car is due for its next service.