CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
Firstly, we hope that all of our customers have remained safe and well through this difficult time. After a review of our policies, we have decided to reopen our doors from Monday 18th May. Bookings will commence from Wednesday 13th May:
Contact numbers and times of opening can be found here https://www.motoraid.com/contact/
HEALTH & SAFETY is our priority
- Our team have been well versed in the HSE guidelines for COVID-19 preventive actions and a risk assessment is available at each branch for your perusal.
- Our team are provided with the correct PPE to ensure both customers and themselves are safe.
- We have clearly marked 2m distancing lines between customers and our team.
- Paperwork and keys to be sanitised and then will be exchanged using a tray system.
- All equipment in touch zones to be regularly decontaminated.
- All waiting areas cleaned daily with a maximum provision of two people waiting at any one time to enable social distancing.
- All magazines removed.
- Hand sanitizer and soap for customers throughout the branches.
- Courtesy car cleaning after each use – Protective seat covers provided.
- Collection and delivery service is available and we have increased the service provision which will be contactless.
- All vehicles protected with seat covers; steering wheel covers; all contact points will be cleaned after completion by our team.
We must ask if you have developed any signs or are concerned you may have contracted COVID-19 please cancel your booking, do not attempt to visit our sites and follow NHS / Government guidelines for isolation and treatment.