CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
Firstly, we hope that all of our customers have remained safe and well through this difficult time.
As we are classed as “essential workers”, all of our garages and operations will remain open from lockdown date Thursday 5th November. We understand that our customer may not wish to leave their homes or workplaces. So, we have stepped up our collection & delivery option. Please ask about the availability at booking stage.
Contact numbers and times of opening can be found here https://www.motoraid.com/contact/
HEALTH & SAFETY is our priority
- Our team have been well versed in the HSE guidelines for COVID-19 preventive actions and a risk assessment is available at each branch for your perusal.
- Our team are provided with the correct PPE to ensure both customers and themselves are safe.
- We have clearly marked 2m distancing lines between customers and our team.
- Paperwork and keys to be sanitised and then will be exchanged using a tray system.
- All equipment in touch zones to be regularly decontaminated.
- All waiting areas cleaned daily with a maximum provision of two people waiting at any one time to enable social distancing.
- All magazines removed.
- Hand sanitizer and soap for customers throughout the branches.
- Courtesy car cleaning after each use – Protective seat covers provided.
- Collection and delivery service is available and we have increased the service provision which will be contactless.
- All vehicles protected with seat covers; steering wheel covers; all contact points will be cleaned after completion by our team.
We must ask if you have developed any signs or are concerned you may have contracted COVID-19 please cancel your booking, do not attempt to visit our sites and follow NHS / Government guidelines for isolation and treatment.