What we can offer for your Porsche servicing and repairs:
Get your Porsche service, repair and MOT’s carried out by an award winning garage. MotorAid provide a professional service at competitive prices with an outstanding level of customer care. Our technicians are trained to manufacturer standards using Porsche Auto Logic Diagnostics equipment that enables fast fault-finding.
Furthermore, both the owners of MotorAid own Porsche cars, and are madly passionate about the brand. It helps when you love something you work on.
Secondly, we always have Porsches for sale through our sister company, Essex Classic Cars. We source high-quality stock, and because we understand the product mechanically, we always know what to look for, good and bad!
- Collection & delivery service**
- Courtesy cars**
- MOT testing.
- Porsche manufacturer trained technicians
- Porsche service from £252.00 plus VAT
- State of the art Porsche service diagnostic equipment
- Performance engine tuning and upgrades.
- Performance exhausts systems
- Manufacturers standard warranty unaffected by all our servicing
- 12 months manufacturer parts and labour guarantee
- Only genuine OE Porsche car parts and recommended lubricants are fitted
- Competitive battery, exhaust and tyre replacement prices
- Air conditioning servicing and re-gas
- Service history – your car service book stamped and all services documented
- Approved by most major leasing companies
- We also offer the same great care for your RS or GT tuned Porsche.
** Subject to Availability
Porsche Service, Diagnostics & Repair
We are always at forefront of diagnostics technology, we still follow that strategy today.
We use genuine and Original Equipment parts with a 1-year parts and labour guarantee. In fact quite often Porsche offer 2 years on parts as guarantee and so do we.
No matter how complicated the repairs are, wiring, electrics, major mechanical overhaul, air conditioning, accessory fittings, well get it right first time. In fact we do a large percentage of “problem jobs” that other back street garages won’t entertain.
No matter how big or small your Porsche problem is, we can fix it. 996 engine rebuilds are a common occurrence, we can give you advice on what to look for when buying one. If you require an inspection before you purchase for that piece of mind, then we can undertake that for you.
Our busiest period in our Porsche garage is March – September when many customers who don’t get to use their pride and joy through the winter months bring their cars back to life for the warmer less harsh months. Getting your Porsche service carried out and pre-summer inspections are a must before you head out touring.
Porsche Warranty and Service History Protected
European block exemption law changed in the early 2000’s which means as a Porsche independent we can now carry out a Porsche service without invalidating the standard Porsche warranty.
Your service book is either stamped or completed electronically online, ask if your current garage does this for you free of charge.
If a Porsche main dealer claims that by an independent garage servicing your Porsche it invalidates your warranty, we want to hear about it, this is a lie. You can see the rule yourself by clicking here.
Lease your vehicle? MotorAid have contracts with all major lease companies for the service of Porsche vehicles.
Porsche Specialists for Servicing and Repairs
Our technicians have years of Porsche experience, so you can leave your with us knowing that you’ll get all the professional service and advice you’ll ever need. We love Porsches with a passion and are true independent Porsche Servicing specialist and we know our stuff.
We carry a huge range of special Porsche tooling and any work carried to your vehicle will be communicated and approved by you prior to any work being started, it’s your money not ours!
Every Porsche technician is trained to manufacturer standards and our award-winning customer service team will be able to quickly and accurately inform you what is required for service if you can supply a registration and mileage when contacting us.
We have our own in-house MOT centre right here in Basildon. Have you got a Porsche that requires servicing or heavy repair:
- Porsche 911
- Porsche Boxter
- Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Macan
We also cater for your older Porsche:
- Porsche 914
- Porsche 912
- Porsche 924
- Porsche, 944
- Porsche 944
- Porsche 968
- Porsche 928
Ask our team when booking if you require one of our convenience services; a courtesy car, collection and delivery service or dropping off at a local station.
Common faults with Porsche Cars
We have listed below a list of common faults we find with Porsche cars. The list is by no means exhaustive but a representation of some of the frequent problems we find with Porsche cars.
- Cayenne V8 Petrol Water pipes Leaking. The water pipes within the ‘V’ of the engine are a known weak point. A modified set of pipes is available.
- Cayenne Prop shaft Centre Bearing Collapsed – if collapsed vehicle will be practically undrivable – there will be a banging noise from underneath, particularly under load.
- Cayenne Gearbox Valve Chest Faulty – can cause banging into gear and harsh gear changes.
- Porsche 996 911 Amplifier Popping/Crackly Noises, typical symptoms of a faulty amplifier.
- All ranges suffer with A/C condensers leaking gas due to age/damage which will stop A/C working
- Cayenne water leaks internal on N/S carpet drains blocked beneath scuttle need clearing