What we can offer for your Mini service and repairs:
- Collection & Delivery service**
- Courtesy cars**
- Mini Servicing
- MOT testing.
- Mini Car repairs
- Manufacturers standard warranty unaffected by all our servicing.
- Approved by most major leasing companies
- Manufacturer trained Mini specialist technicians.
- 12 months Manufacturer parts and labour guarantee.
- Only genuine OE Mini parts and recommended lubricants are Fitted.
- State of the art Mini diagnostic equipment.
- Competitive Battery, Exhaust and Tyre Replacement prices.
- Air conditioning servicing and regas
- Service history – your car Service Book stamped and all services documented.
- We also offer the same great care for your Works tuned Mini.
** Subject to availability
We provide Mini servicing, MOTs and repairs in Essex, including Southend, Ilford, Romford, Thurrock, Basildon, Redbridge, Grays, Loughton, Chelmsford, Billericay, Maldon and Brentwood.
MINI & Mini Servicing, Diagnostics & Repair
At MotorAid we provide an award winning and professional customer service. Our technicians are trained to manufacturer standards, we operate MINI AutoLogic Diagnostics machines that enables us to diagnose fast all issues relating to your car.
No matter if it’s a Mini Hatchback, Mini Convertible, Mini Clubman, Mini Cooper Works, Mini Countryman, Mini Paceman, Mini Coupe, servicing in Essex and London is our speciality.
We use genuine and OE parts, or Original Equipment parts to me and you with a 1 year parts and labour guarantee. Quite often MINI offer 2 years on parts as guarantee, so do we.
We undertake the most complicated of repairs that only normally a main dealer would entertain, complex wiring, electrics, major engine or gearbox overhaul, air conditioning servicing, accessory fitments, wheels even body repairs, well get the job done right first time.
We do look after a large percentage of other garages problem jobs on minis, so we’ll probably end up seeing your car somewhere down the line.
Mini Warranty and Service History Protected
European block exemption law changed in 2003 and it now means that as a MINI independent garage we can now carry out all MINI servicing without making the standard MINI warranty invalid.
Your service book is either stamped or completed electronically online. If a main dealer claims that by servicing your MINI at an independent invalidates your warranty, we want to hear about it, there is no truth in this at all.
You can see the rule yourself by clicking here.
If your vehicle is leased, then please check with your lease company beforehand. However, MotorAid have contracts with all major lease companies for the service of MINI vehicles in accordance with MINI standard servicing guidelines.
Mini Specialists for Servicing and Repairs
With years of Mini experience you can leave your car in our safe hands. We are truly an independent Mini Servicing specialists that know our stuff.
Any work carried to your vehicle will be communicated and approved by you prior to any work being started, after all its your money and were not spending it!
Every technician is trained to manufacturer standards and our award winning customer service team will be able to quickly and accurately inform you what is required for service if you can supply a registration and mileage when you contact us.
Ask our team when booking if you require one of our convenience services ; a courtesy car, collection and delivery service or dropping off at a local station.
Common faults with Mini Cars
We have listed below a list of common faults we find with Mini cars. The list is by no means exhaustive but a representation of some of the frequent problems we find with Mini cars.
- Timing chains snap or jump due to poor/low engine oil, requires engine strip/rebuild
- ABS pump failure, requires replacement or repair
- Wheel speed sensors or rusty pick us on the drive shaft, requires replacement sensor or new shaft