What we can offer for your Audi/ VW:
- Collection & delivery service**
- Courtesy cars**
- MOT Testing.
- Audi & VW servicing and repairs from £112.00 inc. VAT.
- Manufacturers standard warranty unaffected by all our servicing.
- Approved by most major leasing companies
- Manufacturer trained VAG specialist technicians.
- 12 months Manufacturer parts and labour guarantee.
- Only genuine OE VAG Car parts and recommended lubricants are fitted.
- State of the art VAG diagnostic equipment.
- Competitive battery, exhaust and tyre replacement prices.
- Air conditioning servicing and regas
- Service history – your car Service Book stamped, and all services documented.
- We also offer the same great care for your Audi RS.
- We also offer the same great care for your VR tuned VW.
** Subject to Availability
We provide Audi and VW Car repairs and services in Essex, including Southend, Ilford, Romford, Thurrock, Basildon, Redbridge, Grays, Loughton, Chelmsford, Billericay, Maldon and Brentwood.
Audi & Volkswagen Servicing, Diagnostics & Repair
At MotorAid we provide an award-winning and professional customer service. Our technicians are trained to manufacturer standards. We operate Audi & Volkswagen, Vagtech & AutoLogic Diagnostics equipment that enables fast fault-finding rather than you pay a “cheap diagnostics fee” for a piece of equipment that can’t do the job.
Our focus has always been to be at the forefront of diagnostics technology. We still follow that strategy today.
We use genuine, and Original Equipment (OE) parts with a 1 year parts and labour guarantee for all our Audi & VW servicing and repairs. In fact, quite often Audi & Volkswagen offer 2 years on parts as guarantee and so do we. No matter how complicated the repairs are, wiring, electrics, major mechanical overhaul, air conditioning, accessory fittings, well get it right first time. In fact, we do a large percentage of “problem jobs” that other back street garages won’t entertain.
Audi & Volkswagen Warranty and Service History Protected
European block exemption law changed in the early 2000’s which means as an Audi & Volkswagen independent we can now carry out all Audi & Volkswagen servicing without invalidating the standard Audi & Volkswagen warranty.
Your service book is either stamped or completed electronically online, ask if your current garage does this for you, free of charge. If an Audi & Volkswagen main dealer claims that by an independent garage servicing your Audi & Volkswagen it invalidates your warranty, we want to hear about it, this is a lie. You can see the rule yourself by clicking here.
If your vehicle is leased, then please check with your lease company beforehand. However, MotorAid have contracts with all major lease companies for the service of Audi & Volkswagen vehicles.
Audi & VW Servicing and Repairs
Our technicians have years of Audi & VW servicing experience, so you can leave your vehicle with us knowing that you will get all the professional service and advice you will ever need. We are true independent Audi & Volkswagen Servicing specialist, and we know our stuff. Any work carried to your vehicle will be communicated and approved by you, prior to any work being started, its your money!
Every technician is trained to manufacturer standards, and our award-winning customer service team will be able to quickly, and accurately inform you what is required for service if you can supply a registration, and mileage when you contact us.
MOT’s are never a problem, we have our own in-house MOT centre right here in Basildon. Have you got an Audi R8 that requires servicing? We can do it. Have you got an Audi RS? We can do it.
Ask our team when booking, if you require one of our convenience services ; a courtesy car, collection and delivery service or dropping off at a local station.
Common faults with Audi Cars
We have listed below a list of common faults we find with Audi cars. The list is by no means exhaustive but a representation of some of the frequent problems we find with Audi cars.
- Audi A3/A4/A5/A6 /VW Golf/Passat TFSI 1.6, 1.8 & 2.0 – Petrol engine suffers with timing chain jumping or snapping causing severe engine damage which can be due to poor oil or lack of oil changes.
- Audi A3/A4/A5/A6 /VW Golf/Passat – Same can be applied if DSG boxes are not maintained.
- Audi A4/A5/A6 VW Passat – Multitronic gearbox not selecting gear f125 fault.
- All VAG oil level sensors.
- All VAG engine oil pumps.
- ALL VAG EGR valves sticking.
- Audi A4/A6/A7 V6 – Manifold motors sticking with runners on the manifold.
- All VAG ABS – Sensors, wheel bearings/hubs with pick up ring.
- All VAG PD engines suffer with injector faults.